What We Do For You
So your barbeque buddy or college cousin knows HTML and s/he is going to do your Web site for free. You know the old saying: "You get what you pay for." Knowing HTML isn't enough. It's not even close. Web sites are way past the "online business card" or "electronic brochure" phase. Web sites are down to the bottom line now -- yours. Click on the arrows below to find out more.
We provide solutions:
We increase your revenue:
We save you valuable time:
- by directing potential customers to the right service
- by providing information that your customers need to make decisions quickly - 24/7
- by making your business run more effectively
- or even by answering routine questions
We provide experience:
We're experts at Google Adwords:
- Nine years working with Google Adwords gives us the experience to know which campaigns work- and which don't.
- We know how to provide good ROI for AdWord campaigns, making them an inexpensive marketing tool.
- We target the right customers looking for your products.
- We increase your advertising return on investment by monitoring the Click Through Rate (CTR).
We make your Web site stand out:
- make sure you get listed with the most important search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- provide key words that bring your site to the top of all search engines.
- use programming tags that also help search engines find your site
- and help you find the internet discussion groups and industry sites that are appropriate for your business.
We give you great designs:
The best companies demand the best design. Almost anybody can put a web page on the internet. That's why the appearance and functionality of many web sites is barely mediocre.
The staff at Yowzah Baby! Productions have been educated at the best commercial art schools in the country which is why we have done work for some of the best - and most talented - companies in the country -- like Hewlett Packard, Apple, Logitech, & Luciano Pavarotti. Our training in graphic design and fine arts, combined with years of experience in 3D and a solid technical expertise, creates an unequaled foundation for designing unique solutions which meet the needs of our clients.
Prior to the internet explosion, our background has been designing computer & consumer products. We've traveled all over the world implementing projects, and creating solutions to difficult challenges -- on time and on budget.
Our Chief Yowzah has joined the Steering Committee of BayCHI, a local San Francisco Bay Area chapter of ACM SIGCHI. BayCHI is organized and operated exclusively for educational and scientific purposes in the area of Computer-Human Interaction. Its membership includes professionals and scholars worldwide.
The goal is to serve this association's CHI community by adding functionality to their current website, improve the current site's user interface; add reference content for tools, patterns, BKM;s, and other material; add "portable" social networking capabilities; and bring the site’s appearance up to date.
The YBP team